Kyler Murray Week 10 Player Props
Murray’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Murray has thrown for an average of 266.3 yards per game in the 2020 season, 6.2 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In four of eight games this season (50%), Murray has thrown for more than 272.5 yards.
- Murray’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 259, a figure he’s gone over in five out of eight games this season (62.5%).
- Murray’s season passing yardage average of 266.3 is 7.3 yards higher than his 259 average passing yards over/under.
- Murray has gone over his passing yards prop total four times this season (exactly half of his games).
- The Bills are the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 254.7 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Trends
- Murray has averaged 23.8 completions per game this season, 1.7 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (25.5).
- In four of eight games this season (50% of his opportunities), Murray recorded more than 25.5 completions.
- Murray’s season-long average over/under is 23.2 completions. He has recorded 0.6 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 50% of Murray’s games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Murray’s average prop bet for completions is 23.2. He’s gone over that total in five of eight games this season (62.5%).
- The 22.7 completions per game surrendered by the Bills defense this season is the 20th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kyler Murray or the Arizona Cardinals at DraftKings Sportsbook.