Below you’ll find stats and insights about Wilshire from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article use the latest odds as of May 15, 2022 at 7:31 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kyle Wilshire odds for the AT&T Byron Nelson
Wilshire’s recent form
- In his last three events, Wilshire has an average finish of 72nd.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last three appearances.
- Wilshire has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last three appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those two times he’s made the cut.
AT&T Byron Nelson details
- Date: May 12-15, 2022
- Location: McKinney, Texas
- Course: TPC Craig Ranch
- Par: 72 / 7,468 yards
- Purse: 9.1M
- Defending Champ: Kyoung-Hoon Lee
Course history: Wilshire at the AT&T Byron Nelson
- Wilshire finished 81st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- His last time here, he posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one round.
Course comparison – TPC Craig Ranch
- TPC Craig Ranch measures 7,468 yards for this tournament, 164 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,304).
- The courses Wilshire has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,116 yards, while TPC Craig Ranch will play at 7,468 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kyle Wilshire 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||81||65-73-71 (-6)||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from