Below you’ll find stats and insights about Stanley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article are based off odds valid as of March 20, 2022 at 7:26 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kyle Stanley odds for the Valspar Championship
Stanley’s recent form
- Stanley has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five tournaments.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Stanley has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -10 in his only made cut over his last five appearances.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: March 16-19, 2022
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.8M
- Defending Champ: Sam Burns
Course history: Stanley at the Valspar Championship
- In his last three trips to this event, Stanley has an average finishing position of 33rd.
- Stanley has made the cut two times in his last three entries to the event.
- Stanley finished 39th when he last played this event in 2021.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) will play at 7,340 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,309.
- The average course Stanley has played over the last year (7,262 yards) is 78 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,340 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kyle Stanley 2022 results
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-78||$0|
|March 2- 5||Puerto Rico Open||16||71-69-69-69 (-10)||$58,275|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||MC||71-74||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-73||$0|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-74||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-73-75||$0|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||80-67||$0|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||66-67-69-66 (-12)||$49,250|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from