Below you’ll find stats and insights about Stanley from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of March 13, 2022 at 11:32 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Kyle Stanley odds for the THE PLAYERS Championship
Stanley’s recent form
- Stanley has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Stanley has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He posted a final score of -10 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five appearances.
THE PLAYERS Championship details
- Date: March 9-12, 2022
- Location: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Course: TPC Sawgrass
- Par: 72 / 7,189 yards
- Purse: 20M
- Defending Champ: Justin Thomas
Course history: Stanley at THE PLAYERS Championship
- Over Stanley’s last four trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is fourth.
- In his last four trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Stanley finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
Course comparison – TPC Sawgrass
- The par 72 measures 7,189 yards for this week, which is 119 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The average course Stanley has played over the past year has been 71 yards longer than the 7,189 yards TPC Sawgrass will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kyle Stanley 2022 results
|March 2- 5||Puerto Rico Open||16||71-69-69-69 (-10)||$58,275|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||MC||71-74||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-73||$0|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||73-74||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-73-75||$0|
|January 26-29||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||80-67||$0|
|January 13-16||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||66-67-69-66 (-12)||$49,250|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Stanley’s 16th-place finish last time out at the Puerto Rico Open on March 2- 5.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from