Kyle Lowry and the Miami Heat will face off against the Washington Wizards at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Lowry paces the Heat at 7.6 assists per contest, while also posting 5.0 rebounds and 12.4 points. He is ninth in the NBA in assists.
With prop bets available for Lowry in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Kyle Lowry Prop Bets (November 20)
Lowry Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.5 point total set for Lowry on Saturday is 2.1 more than his scoring average on the season (12.4).
- Lowry has appeared in 16 games this season, totaling more than 14.5 points in six of them.
- Lowry has hit the over five times on a points prop this season (in 15 tries).
- Lowry has averaged 2.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Lowry has made more than 2.5 three pointers in four of his games so far this season.
- The Wizards are the seventh-best defensive squad in the league, conceding 103.6 points per game.
Lowry Vs Wizards
Bet On Heat Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from