The Miami Heat and Kyle Lowry will match up against the Washington Wizards at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Lowry is tops on the Heat at 7.3 assists per game, while also posting 5.0 rebounds and 12.7 points. He is ninth in the league in assists.
Let’s take a look at Lowry’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you assess your best wagers.
Kyle Lowry Prop Bets (November 18)
Lowry Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Lowry has racked up 12.7 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 1.8 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- Lowry’s point total has exceeded 14.5 points six times through the 15 games he’s played this season.
- So far this season, Lowry is 5-for-13 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Lowry has averaged 2.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Lowry has finished seven games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Wizards are the seventh-best defensive squad in the NBA, conceding 103.0 points per game.
Lowry Vs Wizards (2020-21)
Bet On Heat Vs Wizards
Powered By Data Skrive using data from