Kyle Lowry will look to make an impact for the Miami Heat when they take on the New Orleans Pelicans at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Lowry is tops on his team in assists per contest (7.3), and also posts 12.7 points and 5.0 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Below, we take a look at Lowry’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Kyle Lowry Prop Bets (November 17)
Lowry Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.7 points Lowry has scored per game this season is 2.8 fewer than his prop total set for Wednesday (15.5).
- Lowry has played 14 games this season, totaling more than 15.5 points in five of them.
- So far this season, Lowry is 5-for-12 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Lowry has connected on 2.1 three-pointers per game, 0.4 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Lowry has made more than 2.5 threes in four of his games so far this season.
- The Pelicans give up 111.3 points per contest, 26th-ranked in the league.
Lowry Vs Pelicans (2020-21)
Bet On Heat Vs Pelicans
Powered By Data Skrive using data from