Kyle Lowry and his Miami Heat teammates take the court against the Boston Celtics in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 8:30 PM ET on Friday. Lowry is tops on his team in assists per contest (7.4), and also averages 13.3 points and 4.4 rebounds. Defensively, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.2 blocks.
In this article, we dig into all of Lowry’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Kyle Lowry Prop Bets (May 27)
Lowry Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Lowry’s 13.3 points per game average is 4.8 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- Lowry has scored more than 8.5 points 48 times this season (through 98 games).
- Lowry has hit the over 26 times on a points prop this season (in 70 tries).
- Lowry has averaged 2.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.8 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Lowry has finished 44 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- Conceding 104.5 points per game, the Celtics are the best squad in the league defensively.
Lowry Vs Celtics
Bet On Heat Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from