Kyle Lowry and the Miami Heat will hit the court against the Boston Celtics at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Lowry paces the Heat at 7.4 assists per contest, while also posting 4.4 rebounds and 13.3 points. He is 10th in the league in assists.
With prop bets available for Lowry in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Kyle Lowry Prop Bets (May 25)
Lowry Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Lowry’s 13.3 points per game average is 2.8 points more than Wednesday’s over/under.
- In the 97 games he’s appeared in this season, Lowry’s point total has gone over 10.5 points 41 times.
- Lowry has hit the over 26 times on a points prop this season (in 70 tries).
- Lowry has averaged 2.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.8 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Lowry has made more than 1.5 treys in 44 of his games so far this season.
- The Celtics are the best defensive team in the NBA, giving up 104.5 points per game.
Lowry Vs Celtics
Bet On Heat Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from