The Miami Heat, including Kyle Lowry, face the Boston Celtics at 8:30 PM ET on Monday in the 2022 NBA Playoffs. Lowry paces his team in assists per contest (7.4), and also averages 13.3 points and 4.4 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 1.1 steals and 0.2 blocks.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Lowry’s props, we break down all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kyle Lowry Prop Bets (May 23)
Lowry Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5-point total set for Lowry on Monday is 1.8 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Lowry has played 96 games this season, totaling more than 11.5 points in 38 of them.
- So far this season, Lowry is 26-for-68 at scoring more than the total set for his points prop.
- Lowry has made 2.3 three pointers per game, 0.8 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Lowry has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 44 of his 96 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Celtics are No. 1 in the league, conceding 104.5 points per game.
Lowry Vs Celtics
Bet On Heat Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from