The Miami Heat, including Kyle Lowry, face off against the Boston Celtics at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Lowry is tops on the Heat at 7.4 assists per contest, while also putting up 4.5 rebounds and 12.9 points. He is ninth in the league in assists.
In this article, we break down all of Lowry’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kyle Lowry Prop Bets (March 30)
Lowry Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 11.5 points prop bet set for Lowry on Wednesday is 1.4 fewer points than his season scoring average (12.9).
- In the 76 games he’s appeared in this season, Lowry’s point total has gone over 11.5 points 34 times.
- So far this season, Lowry is 23-for-59 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Lowry has averaged 2.2 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Lowry has made more than 2.5 threes in 21 of his games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Celtics are No. 1 in the league, giving up 104.0 points per game.
Lowry Vs Celtics
Bet On Heat Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from