Kyle Lowry and the Miami Heat will be facing off against the Chicago Bulls at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Lowry puts up a team-leading 7.4 assists per game. He is also putting up 13.1 points and 4.4 rebounds, shooting 43.6% from the field and 37.7% from downtown with 2.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Lowry’s props, we dig into all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Kyle Lowry Prop Bets (April 2)
Lowry Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Saturday’s points prop bet for Lowry is 12.5 points. That’s 0.6 fewer than his season average of 13.1.
- Lowry’s point total has exceeded 12.5 points 33 times through the 77 games he’s played this season.
- So far this season, Lowry is 24-for-61 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Lowry has averaged 2.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Lowry has connected on more than 2.5 threes in 22 of his 77 games so far this season.
- The Bulls allow 111.2 points per contest, 15th-ranked in the league.
Lowry Vs Bulls
Bet On Heat Vs Bulls
Powered By Data Skrive using data from