Kyle Lowry’s Toronto Raptors square off against the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday. Lowry has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Kyle Lowry Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Lowry has had a points prop bet set in 25 of the 29 games he has played this season.
- Lowry has scored 18.0 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 4.5 points fewer than Thursday’s points prop total.
- In 24.1% of his matchups this season (seven of 29 games) Lowry has scored more than 22.5 points.
- Lowry’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (18.2 points) by 0.2 points.
- Lowry has hit the points over in only 11 of 25 opportunities (44%).
- Lowry has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (18.2 points) in just 44.8% of his matchups (13 out of 29 games).
- The Hawks’ opponents are scoring 112.2 points per game, which is the 13th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Lowry has had an assists prop bet set in 24 of the 29 games he has played this season.
- Lowry’s season-long assist average — 7.0 per game — is 2.5 assists lower than Thursday’s assist over/under (9.5).
- In seven out of 29 games this season (24.1%) Lowry has dished out more than 9.5 assists.
- Lowry has averaged 7.0 assists per game, 0.3 more per game than his average assist prop bet total of 6.7.
- Lowry has dished out 6.7 or more assists (his average assist prop bet over/under) in just 13 of 29 of his contests (44.8%).
- Opponents of the Hawks have averaged 24.0 assists per game this season, the 20th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Lowry vs the Hawks
Bet on the Raptors vs the Hawks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from