Kyle Kuzma has multiple prop bets set for the contest against the Philadelphia 76ers on Thursday. Here are the insights you need to know for Kuzma’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Kyle Kuzma Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Kuzma has had a points prop bet set in 15 of the 43 games he has played this season.
- Kuzma has put up 12.1 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 5.4 points less than Thursday’s points prop total.
- In 16.3% of his matchups this season (seven of 43 games) Kuzma has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Kuzma’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (13.7 points) by 1.6 points.
- Kuzma has hit the points over in only seven of 15 opportunities (46.7%).
- Kuzma has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (13.7 points) in just 37.2% of his matchups (16 out of 43 games).
- The 76ers’ opponents are scoring 109.4 points per game, which is the 24th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Kuzma has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 13 times this season.
- Kuzma combines to average 20.3 points, rebounds and assists, 9.2 less than his prop bet PRA total for Thursday’s game (29.5).
- In 11.6% of his games (five out of 43) Kuzma has gone over his PRA prop bet totals in Thursday’s game.
- Kuzma’s PRA average (20.3) is 2.0 lower than his average prop bet total (22.3).
- In only five out of 13 chances this year (38.5%), Kuzma has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 44.2% of his matchups this season (19 of 43 contests), Kuzma covered his average PRA over/under (22.3).
Last 10 Games
Kuzma vs the 76ers
Bet on the Lakers vs the 76ers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from