Kyle Kuzma and the Washington Wizards will face off against the Dallas Mavericks at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday. Kuzma paces the Wizards at 9.3 rebounds per game, while also averaging 2.6 assists and 13.0 points.
Let’s break down Kuzma’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you assess your best wagers.
Kyle Kuzma Prop Bets (November 27)
Kuzma Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.0 points Kuzma has scored per game this season is 0.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Saturday (13.5).
- Kuzma’s point total has exceeded 13.5 points eight times in the 19 games he’s played this season.
- Kuzma is 6-for-18 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Kuzma has hit 2.1 three pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Kuzma has connected on more than 1.5 treys in 11 of his 19 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Mavericks are ranked 11th in the NBA, conceding 105.4 points per contest.
Kuzma Vs Mavericks (2020-21)
Bet On Wizards Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from