Kyle Kuzma and the Washington Wizards will hit the court against the New York Knicks at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Kuzma is tops on his squad in points (17.1), rebounds (8.6) and assists (3.4) per contest, shooting 45.4% from the floor and 33.9% from beyond the arc with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll break down Kuzma’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kyle Kuzma Prop Bets (March 18)
Kuzma Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.1 points Kuzma has scored per game this season is 1.4 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (18.5).
- Kuzma has played 68 games this season, recording more than 18.5 points in 29 of them.
- Kuzma has gone over on his points prop total 30 times this season (in 63 games with such a prop).
- Kuzma’s 1.9 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Kuzma has 32 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Knicks are the eighth-best defensive team in the NBA, allowing 106.9 points per game.
Kuzma Vs Knicks
Bet On Wizards Vs Knicks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from