Kyle Kuzma and the Washington Wizards will be taking on the Charlotte Hornets at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Kuzma puts up a team-best 9.2 rebounds per contest. He is also posting 14.5 points and 1.9 assists, shooting 41.9% from the floor and 37.1% from downtown with 2.5 made 3-pointers per game.
Let’s break down Kuzma’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you examine your best wagers.
Kyle Kuzma Prop Bets (November 17)
Kuzma Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Kuzma’s 14.5 points per game average is equal to Wednesday’s over/under.
- Kuzma has recorded more than 14.5 points seven times this season (through 13 games).
- Kuzma has hit the over five times on a points prop this season (in 13 tries).
- Kuzma has made 2.5 three-pointers per game, which equals his over/under on Wednesday.
- Kuzma has made more than 2.5 treys in six games this season.
- Giving up 115.1 points per game, the Hornets are the worst team in the NBA defensively.
Kuzma Vs Hornets (2020-21)
Bet On Wizards Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from