Kyle Kuzma and the Washington Wizards will face the Miami Heat at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Kuzma is tops on his team in rebounds per game (8.9), and also puts up 13.8 points and 2.0 assists. At the other end, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.8 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll break down Kuzma’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Kyle Kuzma Prop Bets (November 18)
Kuzma Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Kuzma’s 13.8 points per game average is 0.3 points higher than Thursday’s over/under.
- Kuzma’s point total has gone over 13.5 points seven times through the 14 games he’s played this season.
- Kuzma has gone up against a points prop bet in 13 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total five times.
- Kuzma’s 2.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 less than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- Kuzma has connected on more than 2.5 threes in six of his 14 games so far this season.
- Allowing 102.7 points per game, the Heat are the sixth-ranked squad in the league on defense.
Kuzma Vs Heat (2020-21)
Bet On Wizards Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from