Kyle Allen and Washington take on the New York Giants on Sunday at home at FedExField. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Allen’s passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Kyle Allen Week 9 Player Props
Allen’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Allen has thrown for an average of 182.7 yards per game in the 2020 season, 51.8 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In one of three games this season (33.3%), Allen has thrown for more than 234.5 yards.
- The Giants are the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 271.0 yards per game through the air.
- Allen’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 237.5. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 54.8 yards per game.
- Allen’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 237.5, a number he’s covered in just one out of three games (33.3%).
- Allen has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of three times (33.3%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Allen has averaged 0.9 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (3.2).
- In just one of three games this year, Allen achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Allen’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 3.2. He’s gone over that total in just one of three games (33.3%).
- Giants opponents average 27.9 rushing attempts per game, the 12th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kyle Allen or the Washington Football Team at DraftKings Sportsbook.