Kurt Kitayama’s latest odds to win The RSM Classic are. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Kitayama from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of November 19, 2021 at 3:37 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Kurt Kitayama odds for the The RSM Classic
Kitayama’s recent form
- Kitayama hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five events, with an average finish of 55th.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five events.
- Kitayama has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4.5 in his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,299 yards, which is 294 yards longer than the 7,005-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Kitayama will take to the 7,005-yard course this week at Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) after having played courses with an average length of 7,303 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kurt Kitayama 2021 results
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||65||74-68-70-73 (+1)||$14,040|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||66-68-74-70 (-10)||$20,846|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||76-70||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||MC||71-71||$0|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||77-77||$0|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Kitayama’s 65th-place performance in his most recent tournament, the Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course on October 28-30.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from