Below you’ll find stats and insights about Kitayama from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of July 16, 2022 at 12:25 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kurt Kitayama odds for The Open Championship
Kitayama’s recent form
- Kitayama has finished in the top five in one of his last five events.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Kitayama has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -2 over his last five events.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Kitayama at The Open Championship
- Kitayama has not finished inside the top 20 in his last three trips to this event.
- In his last three trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- Kitayama finished 36th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded a score in one round that was among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- This course is set up to play at 7,297 yards, 32 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course Kitayama has played over the past year has been 43 yards shorter than the 7,297 yards St Andrews Links (Old Course) will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kurt Kitayama 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||36||68-73 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||2||66-71-71-66 (-6)||–||–||$876,000|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||74-73||-1.84||-0.62||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||75-72||-7.156||2.568||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||71-65-70-76 (+2)||–||–||$30,660|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-70||-4.170||-1.42||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||67-67-76-69 (-1)||4.948||5.40||$141,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||2||64-70-66-68 (-16)||15.652||9.488||$552,367|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||76-70||-10.224||-1.956||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||76-66-67-71 (-8)||$25,345|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||3||64-69-71-68 (-8)||7.728||5.469||$552,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-73-69||-1.533||-1.167||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||72-71||1.87||-1.088||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-72-77||-2.441||-0.29||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-70||-2.391||-0.357||$0|
Kitayama’s last tournament appearance was on July 7-10 at The Renaissance Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his second-place finish in the Genesis Scottish Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from