In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Kitayama from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of June 3, 2022 at 7:29 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kurt Kitayama odds for the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
Kitayama’s recent form
- Kitayama has finished in the top five in one of his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five events, Kitayama has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his last five appearances.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday details
- Date: June 2- 6, 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,533 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Kitayama at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
- Kitayama finished 84th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Kitayama carded two birdies and two bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Muirfield Village Golf Club will play at 7,533 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on shorter courses, with an average distance of 7,289.
- The average course Kitayama has played over the past year has been 270 yards shorter than the 7,533 yards Muirfield Village Golf Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kurt Kitayama 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||84||75 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||71-65-70-76 (+2)||–||–||$30,660|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-70||-4.170||-1.42||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||67-67-76-69 (-1)||4.948||5.40||$141,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||2||64-70-66-68 (-16)||15.652||9.488||$552,367|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||76-70||-10.224||-1.956||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||76-66-67-71 (-8)||$25,345|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||3||64-69-71-68 (-8)||7.728||5.469||$552,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-73-69||-1.533||-1.167||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||72-71||1.87||-1.088||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-72-77||-2.441||-0.29||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-70||-2.391||-0.357||$0|
Kitayama’s last tournament appearance, his 40th-place finish in the Charles Schwab Challenge, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from