Kurt Kitayama missed the cut in his last tournament at Detroit Golf Club, the 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic, and he hasodds to win at this course in the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic. Cameron Davis is the defending champ for the event, which takes place July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan.
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:23 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kurt Kitayama odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Kitayama’s recent form
- Kitayama has finished in the top five in one of his last five events.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Kitayama has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -2 across his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Kitayama at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Kitayama did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2020).
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Measuring 7,340 yards, Detroit Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,265 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Detroit Golf Club, the scoring average is lower at -11 relative to par per tournament.
- Detroit Golf Club checks in at 7,340 yards, 86 yards longer than the average course Kitayama has played over the past year (7,254 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kurt Kitayama 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||72||68-73-73-73 (-1)||-2.184||20.952||$32,013|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||2||66-71-71-66 (-6)||–||–||$876,000|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||74-73||-1.84||-0.62||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||75-72||-7.156||2.568||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||71-65-70-76 (+2)||–||–||$30,660|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-70||-4.170||-1.42||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||15||67-67-76-69 (-1)||4.948||5.40||$141,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||2||64-70-66-68 (-16)||15.652||9.488||$552,367|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||75-69||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||76-70||-10.224||-1.956||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||28||76-66-67-71 (-8)||$25,345|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||3||64-69-71-68 (-8)||7.728||5.469||$552,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-73-69||-1.533||-1.167||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||72-71||1.87||-1.088||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||74-72-77||-2.441||-0.29||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-70||-2.391||-0.357||$0|
Kitayama’s last appearance, his 72nd-place finish in The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course), is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from