Kristaps Porzingis will hit the court on Monday when his Dallas Mavericks square off against the Oklahoma City Thunder. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Porzingis’ prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and made three-pointer props for this matchup.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Porzingis has played in 28 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 21 of them.
- Porzingis’ 20.4 points per game average is 0.1 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- 12 times this season (out of 28 total games — 42.9%) Porzingis has scored more than 20.5 points.
- The average points prop for Porzingis in 2020-21 is 20.9, 0.5 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Porzingis has hit the points over in only 42.9% of his opportunities (nine of 21 chances).
- Porzingis’ season-long points prop bet average is 20.9 points, a figure he’s covered just 12 out of 28 contests (42.9%).
- Opponents of the Thunder have put up 112.0 points per game this season, the 14th-most against any NBA squad.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Porzingis has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set 20 times this season.
- Porzingis’ 2.3 made three pointers per game is 0.8 more threes than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Porzingis has made more than 1.5 threes in 60.7% of his games this year (17 of 28 contests).
- Porzingis’ average made threes per game is 0.1 more three-pointers than his average prop bet over/under, 2.2.
- In half of his outings Porzingis has hit the over on his made threes prop bets.
- In just 12 of 28 games (42.9%), Porzingis has made more threes than his 2.2 average prop bet total.
- The Thunder’s opponents are making 12.6 three-point shots per game, which is the 18th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Porzingis vs the Thunder
Bet on the Mavericks vs the Thunder
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from