Kristaps Porzingis and the Dallas Mavericks play the Indiana Pacers on Friday. Here’s how Porzingis’ performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Porzingis has played in 27 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 20 of them.
- Porzingis has recorded 20.0 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.5 points fewer than Friday’s points prop total.
- In 37% of his matchups this season (10 of 27 games) Porzingis has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Porzingis’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (20.8 points) by 0.8 points.
- Porzingis has hit the points over in only eight of 20 opportunities (40%).
- Porzingis has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.8 points) in only 40.7% of his matchups (11 out of 27 games).
- Opponents of the Pacers have scored 113.2 points per game this season, the 10th-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Porzingis has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 19 of the 27 games he has played this season.
- Porzingis combines to average 30.0 points, rebounds and assists, 1.5 less than his prop bet PRA total for Friday’s game (31.5).
- In 37% of his games (10 out of 27) Porzingis has gone over his PRA prop bet totals in Friday’s game.
- Porzingis’ PRA average (30.0) is 1.1 lower than his average prop bet over/under (31.1).
- In just six out of 19 chances this year (31.6%), Porzingis has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 37% of his matchups this season (10 of 27 games), Porzingis covered his average PRA over/under (31.1).
Last 10 Games
Porzingis vs the Pacers
Bet on the Mavericks vs the Pacers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from