Kristaps Porzingis has several prop bets set for the contest against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday. Here are the insights you need to know for Porzingis’ point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Porzingis has had a points prop bet set in 25 of the 34 games he has played this season.
- Wednesday’s scoring over/under for Porzingis is set at 21.5 points. That’s 0.8 more points than his season average of 20.7.
- In 14 of 34 games this season (41.2%) Porzingis has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Porzingis’ average points prop bet this season has been set at 20.9 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.2 points on average.
- Porzingis has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just 11 out of 25 times (44%).
- In only 15 games this season (44.1%) Porzingis scored more than his average points over/under of 20.9.
- Teams are scoring 111.5 points per game against the Grizzlies this season, the 17th-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Porzingis has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 24 times this season.
- Porzingis has averaged 31.7 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (32.5).
- Porzingis has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game in 13 of 34 games (38.2%).
- Porzingis’ PRA average (31.7) is 0.2 higher than his average prop bet total (31.5).
- In just 41.7% of his opportunities this season (10 of 24), Porzingis has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 44.1% of his matchups this year (15 of 34 contests), Porzingis covered his average PRA over/under (31.5).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Mavericks vs the Grizzlies
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from