Kristaps Porzingis’ Dallas Mavericks will face off against the Boston Celtics on Wednesday. Porzingis has several prop bets posted for the matchup. We take a closer look at the points and three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Porzingis has had a points prop bet set in 22 of the 29 games he has played this season.
- Porzingis’ 20.4 points per game average is 0.1 points less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- 12 times this season (out of 29 total games — 41.4%) Porzingis has scored more than 20.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Porzingis in 2020-21 is 20.9, 0.5 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Porzingis has gone over the point total in only 40.9% of his opportunities (nine of 22 chances).
- Porzingis’ season-long points prop bet average is 20.9 points, a figure he’s gone over just 12 out of 29 contests (41.4%).
- The Celtics’ opponents are averaging 111.3 points per game, which is the 16th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Porzingis has had a made three-pointer prop bet set 21 times this season.
- Porzingis has connected on 2.3 three pointers per game, 0.2 less threes than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Porzingis has made more than 2.5 threes in 41.4% of his games this year (12 out of his 29 games).
- Porzingis’ average made threes per game is 0.2 more three-pointers than his average prop bet over/under, 2.1.
- In 52.4% of his chances (11 of his 21 opportunities), Porzingis has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets.
- In only 12 of 29 games (41.4%), Porzingis has made more threes than his 2.1 average prop bet total.
- The Celtics’ opponents are knocking down 12.8 three-pointers per game, which is the 13th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Mavericks vs the Celtics
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from