Kristaps Porzingis and his Washington Wizards teammates take on the Dallas Mavericks at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Porzingis is posting 20.0 points, 2.3 assists and 7.9 rebounds per game.
Let’s break down Porzingis’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you assess your best wagers.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Bets (April 1)
Porzingis Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 20.0 points Porzingis has scored per game this season is 3.5 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (23.5).
- Porzingis has appeared in 77 games this season, putting up more than 23.5 points in 14 of them.
- Porzingis has hit the over on his points prop total 26 times this season (in 45 games with such a prop).
- Porzingis has hit 1.4 three-pointers per game, 0.1 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Porzingis has made more than 1.5 treys in 22 games this season.
- The Mavericks concede 104.3 points per game, second-ranked in the NBA.
Bet On Wizards Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from