The Dallas Mavericks and Kristaps Porzingis will face the Phoenix Suns at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. Porzingis posts 19.4 points, 7.9 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 1.6 blocks.
Let’s break down all of Porzingis’ prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Bets (November 19)
Porzingis Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.4 points Porzingis has scored per game this season is 1.1 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (20.5).
- Porzingis has appeared in 14 games this season, putting up more than 20.5 points in five of them.
- Porzingis has gone up against a points prop bet in 10 games this season, and he’s gone over six times.
- Porzingis’ 2.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Porzingis has made more than 2.5 three pointers in three of his 14 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Suns are 10th in the league, conceding 104.9 points per contest.
Porzingis Vs Suns
Bet On Mavericks Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from