Kristaps Porzingis and the Dallas Mavericks will face off against the Phoenix Suns at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Porzingis posts 19.3 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.8 steals and 1.5 blocked shots.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Porzingis’ props, we dig into all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Bets (November 17)
Porzingis Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.5-point total set for Porzingis on Wednesday is 0.2 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Porzingis has recorded more than 19.5 points four times this season (through 13 games).
- Porzingis has hit the over five times on a points prop this season (in nine tries).
- Porzingis has averaged 2.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Porzingis has made more than 2.5 treys in three of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Suns have allowed 105.5 points per game, which is 11th-best in the NBA.
Porzingis Vs Suns (2020-21)
Bet On Mavericks Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from