Kristaps Porzingis will hope to make a difference for the Dallas Mavericks when they take on the Houston Rockets at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday. Porzingis posted 20.1 points, 1.6 assists and 8.9 rebounds per contest last year.
In this article, we take a look at all of Porzingis’ prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Bets (October 26)
Scoring Prop Insights
- Porzingis racked up 20.1 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 2.6 points more than Tuesday’s points prop total.
- Porzingis scored more than 17.5 points 33 times last season (in 79 games).
- Porzingis hit the over once on a points prop last season (in three tries).
- Porzingis averaged 2.3 made three-pointers per game last year, 0.8 more than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Porzingis had 30 games last season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- The Rockets allowed 116.7 points per game last year, 27th in the NBA.
Porzingis Vs Rockets (2020-21)
Bet On Mavericks Vs Rockets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from