The Dallas Mavericks and Kristaps Porzingis will hit the court against the New Orleans Pelicans at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Porzingis averages 19.6 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game. Defensively, he averages 0.9 steals and 1.6 blocked shots (ninth in league).
Below, we dig into Porzingis’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Bets (December 1)
Porzingis Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Wednesday’s over/under for Porzingis is 18.5 points. That’s 1.1 fewer than his season average of 19.6.
- Porzingis’ point total has gone over 18.5 points eight times through the 19 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season, Porzingis is 9-for-14 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Porzingis has made 1.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Porzingis has finished eight games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- Allowing 109.3 points per game, the Pelicans are the 23rd-ranked squad in the NBA on defense.
Porzingis Vs Pelicans
Bet On Mavericks Vs Pelicans
Powered By Data Skrive using data from