Kristaps Porzingis’ Dallas Mavericks will face the Atlanta Hawks at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Porzingis posted 20.1 points, 8.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest last year. At the other end, he averaged 0.5 steals and 1.3 blocked shots.
With prop bets set for Porzingis in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Bets (October 21)
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.5 points prop bet set for Porzingis on Thursday is 2.6 fewer points than his 2020-21 season scoring average (20.1).
- Porzingis’ point total exceeded 17.5 points 33 times in the 79 games he played last season.
- Porzingis went up against a points prop bet in 78 games last season, and he hit the over 21 times.
- Porzingis connected on 2.3 three pointers per game last year, 0.8 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Porzingis had more than 1.5 threes in 30 games last season.
- The Hawks were the 12th-ranked defensive team in the league last season, giving up 111.4 points per game.
Porzingis Vs Hawks (2020-21)
Bet On Mavericks Vs Hawks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from