Kristaps Porzingis and the Dallas Mavericks play the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday. Here’s how Porzingis’ performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Kristaps Porzingis Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Porzingis has played in 20 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 13 of them.
- Porzingis has scored 20.2 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.3 points less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- In 30% of his matchups this season (six of 20 games) Porzingis has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Porzingis’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (20.7 points) by 0.5 points.
- Porzingis has hit the points over in only four of 13 opportunities (30.8%).
- Porzingis has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.7 points) in only 35% of his matchups (seven out of 20 contests).
- The Spurs’ opponents are scoring 110.9 points per game, which is the 21st-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Porzingis has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 12 times this season.
- Porzingis combines to average 30.0 points, rebounds and assists, 2.5 less than his prop bet PRA total for Wednesday’s game (32.5).
- In 30% of his games (six out of 20) Porzingis has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game.
- Porzingis’ PRA average (30.0) is 1.0 lower than his average prop bet total (31).
- In only three out of 12 chances this year (25%), Porzingis has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In only 35% of his matchups this season (seven of 20 contests), Porzingis covered his average PRA over/under (31).
Last 10 Games
Porzingis vs the Spurs
Bet on the Mavericks vs the Spurs
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from