Kramer Hickok (odds to win) enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club looking for a better performance this year after he missed the cut in his last appearance in this tournament in 2021. The Greensboro, North Carolina course will host 167 competitors from August 4- 7, all seeking the title last claimed by Kevin Kisner
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of August 2, 2022 at 1:20 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kramer Hickok odds for the Wyndham Championship
Hickok’s recent form
- Hickok has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five tournaments.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Hickok has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -10 over his last five tournaments.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Hickok at the Wyndham Championship
- Hickok finished 51st in his only finish at this event in three visits.
- Hickok has made the cut in one of his last three trips to this tournament.
- Hickok missed the cut when he last played this event in 2021.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,127 yards, compared to the average 7,264 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- Hickok will take to the 7,127-yard course this week at Sedgefield Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,237 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kramer Hickok 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||71-73||0.584||-1.230||$0|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||74-74||-3.682||1.244||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||13||67-66-69-70 (-16)||6.252||5.208||$64,354|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||62||71-68-68-74 (-3)||2.316||-1.136||$15,691|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-69||1.348||-1.554||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||61||68-73-71-71 (+3)||11.24||2.968||$19,314|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||64||75-71-76-74 (+8)||-11.892||2.716||$25,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||69||71-71-75-74 (+11)||7.912||-0.580||$24,625|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-70||-0.132||-1.458||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-73||-0.48||-0.346||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||72-73||-4.036||0.606||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-77||-1.324||0.056||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-75||0.284||3.206||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||13||73-68-70-66 (-11)||–||–||$74,925|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||66-71-70-71 (-6)||7.864||7.776||$41,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||67-75-71-73 (-2)||4.794||-1.421||$73,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||69-78||-2.454||-1.699||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-71||-5.917||3.347||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||70-67-72-73 (-2)||-1.326||0.234||$19,303|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-66-74||0.9||-1.631||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||66-69-65-67 (-13)||4.349||0.334||$79,018|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from