In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Hickok from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of April 3, 2022 at 7:22 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Kramer Hickok odds for the Valero Texas Open
Hickok’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Hickok has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five events.
- Hickok has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -6.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Hickok at the Valero Texas Open
- Hickok fell short of the cut line in each of his last three trips to this event.
- The last time Hickok played this event in 2022, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,309 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,494 yards, 185 yards longer than average.
- The average course Hickok has played over the last year (7,247 yards) is 247 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,494 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kramer Hickok 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-75||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||13||73-68-70-66 (-11)||$74,925|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||66-71-70-71 (-6)||$41,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||67-75-71-73 (-2)||$73,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||69-78||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-71||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||70-67-72-73 (-2)||$19,303|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-66-74||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||66-69-65-67 (-13)||$79,018|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Hickok’s 13th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Corales Puntacana Championship (Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course), March 24-28).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from