Kramer Hickok (odds to win) enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after he made the cut in his last appearance in this tournament in 2021 and finished 58th. The tournament will be held July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan, hosted at the par 72, 7,340-yard course. Cameron Davis is the defending champion.
The betting facts in what follows use the latest odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:23 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Kramer Hickok odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Hickok’s recent form
- Hickok has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Hickok has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -5.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Hickok at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Hickok has not finished inside the top 20 in his last three trips to this event.
- Hickok has made the cut one time in his last three entries to the event.
- Hickok finished 58th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,265.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -11.
- Courses Hickok has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,232 yards, 108 yards shorter than the 7,340-yard Detroit Golf Club for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -6. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kramer Hickok 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||74-74||-3.682||1.244||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||13||67-66-69-70 (-16)||6.252||5.208||$64,354|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||62||71-68-68-74 (-3)||2.316||-1.136||$15,691|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||70-69||1.348||-1.554||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||61||68-73-71-71 (+3)||11.24||2.968||$19,314|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||64||75-71-76-74 (+8)||-11.892||2.716||$25,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||69||71-71-75-74 (+11)||7.912||-0.580||$24,625|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-70||-0.132||-1.458||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-73||-0.48||-0.346||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||72-73||-4.036||0.606||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-77||-1.324||0.056||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-75||0.284||3.206||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||13||73-68-70-66 (-11)||–||–||$74,925|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||66-71-70-71 (-6)||7.864||7.776||$41,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||67-75-71-73 (-2)||4.794||-1.421||$73,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||69-78||-2.454||-1.699||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-71||-5.917||3.347||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||70-67-72-73 (-2)||-1.326||0.234||$19,303|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-66-74||0.9||-1.631||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||66-69-65-67 (-13)||4.349||0.334||$79,018|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from