Below you’ll find stats and insights about Hickok from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of May 22, 2022 at 7:27 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Kramer Hickok odds for the PGA Championship
Hickok’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Hickok has not finished in the top 20.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Hickok has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five tournaments.
- He posted a final score of 11 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five appearances.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Hickok at the PGA Championship
- Hickok last played this event in 2022 and finished 69th.
- He finished two rounds with a better-than-average score his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,285 yards, which is 154 yards longer than the 7,131-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Hickok will take to the 7,131-yard course this week at Southern Hills Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,235 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kramer Hickok 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||69||71-71-75 (+11)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-70||-0.132||-1.458||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-73||-0.48||-0.346||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||72-73||-4.036||0.606||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-77||-1.324||0.056||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||70-75||0.284||3.206||$0|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||13||73-68-70-66 (-11)||–||–||$74,925|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||66-71-70-71 (-6)||7.864||7.776||$41,600|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||42||67-75-71-73 (-2)||4.794||-1.421||$73,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||69-78||-2.454||-1.699||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||73-71||-5.917||3.347||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||70-67-72-73 (-2)||-1.326||0.234||$19,303|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||72-66-74||0.9||-1.631||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||20||66-69-65-67 (-13)||4.349||0.334||$79,018|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from