The Washington Wizards (15-27) are underdogs as they attempt to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the New York Knicks (22-22) on Thursday, March 25 at Madison Square Garden. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on MSG. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 25, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Knicks vs Wizards Betting Odds
Knicks vs Wizards Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 25
Austin Rivers: Day To Day (Personal)
Davis Bertans: Out (Calf),
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Knicks and Wizards Records ATS
- New York has put together a 26-18 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Knicks are 5-3 against the spread this season.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 17 of 44 games this season (38.6%).
- Washington has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 21-20.
- When they play as at least a 2.5-point underdog, the Wizards tend to fail to meet expectations with only a 1-3 record against the spread.
- 46.3% of Washington’s 41 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Knicks defeated the Wizards 131-113. Julius Randle led the Knicks with 37 points, and Bradley Beal paced the Wizards with 22. The Knicks covered the spread as 2.5-point favorites, and the teams combined to score 244 total points to hit the over on the 221.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/23/2021||Knicks||Knicks||-2.5||221.5||-141||118||Regular Season||131-113 NY|
|2/12/2021||Knicks||Wizards||-3||219||-149||124||Regular Season||109-91 NY|
- New York and its opponents have gone over Thursday’s 227 total in nine out of 44 games (20.5%) this year.
- 27 Washington games this year (64.3% of its matchups) ended with a final total greater than Thursday’s over/under of 227 points.
- On average, the over/under in Knicks games is 16.7 points fewer than the over/under of 227 points in this contest.
- A difference of 8.1 points separates the average total points bet in Wizards’ games (235.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (227 points).
- The average implied total for the Knicks this season is 109.7 points, 5.3 fewer points than their implied total of 115 points in Thursday’s game.
- So far this season, New York has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (115) eight times.
- The Wizards’ average implied point total on the season (120.7 points) is 8.7 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (112 points).
- Washington has scored more than 112 points in 25 games on the season.
- The Knicks are the league’s 28th-highest scoring team (105.3 PPG), while the Wizards allow the most points per game (120.2) in NBA action.
- The Knicks have out-scored their opponents by only 16 points this season (0.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wizards have out-scored them by 225 more points on the year (5.3 per game).
- The Knicks points, rebounds and assists leader is Randle. He contributes 23.3 points per game and adds 10.9 rebounds and 5.9 assists.
- The Knicks are led by Reggie Bullock from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Derrick Rose leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Nerlens Noel collects 2.0 blocks a contest to pace New York.
- Russell Westbrook is number one on the Wizards leaderboard in both rebounds (9.5 per game) and assists (10.3 per game).
- Beal has outperformed his Washington teammates in scoring, putting up 31.8 points per game to go with 5.1 rebounds and 4.6 assists.
- Davis Bertans is tops from three-point range for the Wizards, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- Nobody on Washington grabs more steals than Westbrook (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Alex Len (1.1 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from