The Washington Wizards (15-26) are slight underdogs () to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the New York Knicks (21-22) on Tuesday, March 23 at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 22, 2021, 5:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Knicks vs Wizards Betting Odds
Knicks vs Wizards Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 23
Immanuel Quickley: Day To Day (Ankle),
Mitchell Robinson: Day To Day (Ankle),
Austin Rivers: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Elfrid Payton: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Davis Bertans: Day To Day (Calf),
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Knicks and Wizards Records ATS
- New York has a 25-18 record ATS this year.
- The Knicks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 2 points, going 4-5 this season.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 15 of 43 games this season (34.9%).
- Washington has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 21-20.
- For the seventh time this season, the Wizards are at least a 2-point underdog, where they have a record of 2-4 against the spread.
- 21 of Washington’s 41 games (51.2%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
Julius Randle scored a team-high 24 points to lead the Knicks past Russell Westbrook (23 points) and the Wizards 109-91 in their most recent matchup on February 12, 2021. The Knicks were favored by 3 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 200 total points to fall short of the 219-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2021||Knicks||Wizards||-3||219||-149||124||Regular Season||109-91 NY|
- New York’s games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Tuesday’s matchup total (225.5 points) in eight out of 43 opportunities (18.6% of matchups).
- In 26 out of Washington’s 41 games this season (63.4%), the competing teams scored more points than the point total in Tuesday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for Knicks games is 209.5 points, 16.0 fewer than the over/under of 225.5 points for this contest.
- Wizards’ games have a total points bet of 234.9 points this season, 9.4 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Knicks have an average implied point total of 109.7 this season, which is 4.3 points lower than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (114).
- So far this season, New York has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (114) eight times.
- The Wizards’ average implied point total on the season (120.8 points) is 8.8 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (112 points).
- This season, Washington has scored more than this game’s implied total of 112 points 24 times.
- The Knicks are at the 28th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (104.7 PPG), while the Wizards allow the most points per game (120) in the league.
- The Knicks have been out-scored by two points this season (0.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wizards have out-scored them by 207 more points on the year (5.1 per game).
- Randle leads the Knicks in points, rebounds and assists. He averages 23.0 points per game while also adding 11.0 rebounds and 6.0 assists.
- The Knicks are led by Reggie Bullock from long distance. He makes 2.0 shots from deep per game.
- New York’s steals leader is Mitchell Robinson, who averages 1.2 per game. Nerlens Noel leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks a game.
- Westbrook averages 9.7 rebounds per game, 10.2 assists per game, and 22.0 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Wizards in both rebounds and assists.
- Bradley Beal scores 32.1 points per game to pace Washington.
- Davis Bertans leads the Wizards in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Beal is at the top of Washington’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Alex Len leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from