The Washington Wizards (29-39) will look to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the New York Knicks (29-40) on March 18, 2022 at Madison Square Garden. The Knicks () will match up against the Wizards ( to win) starting at 7:30 PM ET Friday. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of March 18, 2022 at 6:08 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Knicks vs Wizards Betting Odds
Knicks Vs. Wizards Player Props
Injury Report as of March 18
Nerlens Noel: Out (Foot),
Quentin Grimes: Day To Day (Knee),
Derrick Rose: Out (Ankle),
Cam Reddish: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Vernon Carey Jr.: Out (Calf),
Bradley Beal: Out For Season (Wrist)
|Knicks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wizards Defense|
|106.3 (27)||Points/Gm||111.6 (18)|
|20.9 (14)||Possessions/Game||18.7 (13)|
|43.7 (27)||Field Goal %||46.3 (17)|
|35.5 (12)||3PT %||35.6 (19)|
|51.2 (26)||Effective FG %||52.5 (13)|
|54.9 (26)||True Shooting %||56.4 (16)|
|Wizards Offense||Stats (Rank)||Knicks Defense|
|108.3 (21)||Points/Gm||106.9 (8)|
|18.7 (18)||Possessions/Game||20.9 (16)|
|46.9 (6)||Field Goal %||44.5 (5)|
|33.9 (26)||3PT %||34.3 (9)|
|52.9 (16)||Effective FG %||51.9 (7)|
|56.6 (13)||True Shooting %||55.4 (8)|
Knicks and Wizards Betting Records
- New York has compiled a 33-36-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Knicks have covered the spread six times this season (6-7 ATS) when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- A total of 35 out of New York’s 69 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Washington has won 25 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 43 times.
- The Wizards have an ATS record of 5-8 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs this season.
- A total of 38 Washington games this season have hit the over.
Head to Head
Spencer Dinwiddie (21 points) led the Wizards past Kemba Walker (44 points) and the Knicks in their last matchup on December 23, 2021. The Knicks were favored by 2.5 points in the game, but the Wizards covered the spread. The 241 total points in the matchup went over the 206-point over/under.
- 12/23/2021 DNP – Knicks: RJ Barrett; Wizards: Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks in scoring (20.4 points per game), rebounding (9.9 per game) and assists (5.2 per game).
- Evan Fournier knocks down three threes per game to lead the Knicks.
- New York’s blocks leader is Mitchell Robinson, who collects 1.8 per game. Alec Burks leads the team averaging one steal an outing.
- Kyle Kuzma leads the Wizards with 17.1 points per game, 8.6 rebounds per game, and 3.4 assists per game.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is tops from three-point range for the Wizards, knocking down 2.1 threes per game.
- Nobody on Washington grabs more steals than Caldwell-Pope (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Daniel Gafford (1.5 per game).