Two of the NBA’s top scorers take the court when Julius Randle (ninth, 23.1 PPG) and the New York Knicks (14-15) visit Nikola Vucevic (10th, 23.7 PPG) and the Orlando Magic (10-18) on Wednesday, February 17 at 7:00 PM ET on FS-FL. The Knicks are favorites. The over/under is set at for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 17, 2021, 2:42 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Knicks vs Magic Betting Odds
Knicks vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 17
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Hand)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Al-Farouq Aminu: Day To Day (Knee),
James Ennis III: Day To Day (Groin),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Aaron Gordon: Out (Ankle),
Evan Fournier: Day To Day (Back),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
Knicks and Magic Records ATS
- New York is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 16-13.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 10 of 29 games this season (34.5%).
- Orlando holds a losing record ATS this season with 12 wins and 16 losses ATS.
- When they play as at least a 4-point underdog, the Magic tend to outperform with a 3-2 record against the spread.
- Orlando and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 46.4% (13) of their 28 games played.
Head to Head
The Knicks got a team-high 22 points out of RJ Barrett on the way to a 91-84 win against Vucevic (24 points) and the Magic in their last matchup on January 18, 2021. The Magic were 2-point favorites in the game, but the Knicks covered the spread in the loss. The teams combined to score 175 total points to finish under the 205-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2021||Magic||Knicks||-2||205||-129||107||Regular Season||91-84 NY*|
- 1/18/2021 DNP –
Magic: Evan Fournier, Markelle Fultz
- In New York’s matchups this season, the Knicks and their opponents have gone over Wednesday’s point total of 209.5 points 13 times (44.8% of opportunities).
- In Orlando’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Wednesday’s matchup point total in 19 out of 28 matchups (67.9%).
- This season the average total for Knicks games is 207.6 points, 1.9 fewer than the over/under of 209.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.2 points separates the average total points bet in Magic’s games (216.7 points) and this contest’s over/under (209.5 points).
- The Knicks have an average implied point total of 109.6 this season, which is 2.6 points higher than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (107).
- New York has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (107) 13 times this season.
- The 112.3-point average implied total on the season for the Magic is 9.3 more points than the team’s 103-point implied total in this matchup.
- Orlando has scored more than 103 points in 15 games this season.
- The Knicks are the league’s 29th-highest scoring team (104 PPG), while the Magic allow the 11th-fewest points per game (111.8) in NBA play.
- The Knicks have scored only 14 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.4 per game), while the Magic have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 195 total points, -6.9 per game).
- Randle leads the Knicks in points, rebounds and assists. He contributes 23.1 points per game while also adding 11.0 rebounds and 5.6 assists.
- Randle’s points prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 1.6 points lower than his season average of 23.1.
- Alec Burks is the top three-point shooter for the Knicks, connecting on 2.0 per game.
- Burks’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 2.0.
- New York’s steals leader is Mitchell Robinson, who averages 1.2 per game. Nerlens Noel leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks an outing.
- Robinson’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 steals lower than his season average of 1.2.
- Vucevic has the top Magic spot in two categories: scoring (23.7 points per game) and rebounding (11.4 rebounds per game).
- Vucevic’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 12.5 rebounds, 1.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.4.
- Markelle Fultz holds the title of Orlando assist leader, dishing out 5.4 assists per game this season.
- Fultz’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, 4.1 greater than his season average of 21.4.
- Vucevic leads the Magic in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Vucevic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Vucevic is at the top of Orlando’s steals hierarchy with 1.1 steals per game and Aaron Gordon leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- Gordon’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 0.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from