The Sacramento Kings (12-19) are underdogs as they look to break a three-game road slide when they square off against the New York Knicks (15-17) on Thursday, February 25 at Madison Square Garden. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on MSG. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of February 24, 2021, 9:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Knicks vs Kings Betting Odds
Knicks vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 25
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Hand),
Elfrid Payton: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Nerlens Noel: Day To Day (Ankle)
Hassan Whiteside: Out (Health Protocols),
Chimezie Metu: Out (Wrist)
Knicks and Kings Records ATS
- New York is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 17-15.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Knicks are 3-3 against the spread in 2020-21.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 10 of 32 games this season (31.2%).
- Sacramento has a 13-18 record ATS this season.
- For the seventh time this season, the Kings are at least a 1.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 1-5 against the spread.
- 32.3% of Sacramento’s 31 games this season have fell below the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Kings knocked off the Knicks 103-94. Julius Randle led the Knicks with 26 points, and De’Aaron Fox paced the Kings with 22. The Kings covered the spread as 3.5-point favorites, and the teams combined to score 197 total points to go under the 218.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/22/2021||Kings||Kings||-3.5||218.5||-160||133||Regular Season||103-94 SAC|
- New York and its opponents have gone over Thursday’s 222.5 total in seven out of 32 games (21.9%) this year.
- In 25 out of Sacramento’s 31 games this year (80.6%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the over/under in Thursday’s matchup.
- The Knicks have seen a 207.4 average over/under in their games this season, 15.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 11.3 points separates the average total points bet in Kings’ games (233.8 points) and this matchup’s over/under (222.5 points).
- The average implied total for the Knicks this season is 109.7 points, 2.3 fewer points than their implied total of 112 points in Thursday’s game.
- New York has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (112) eight times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Kings (117) is six more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (111).
- Sacramento has put up more than 111 points in 20 games on the season.
- The Knicks are the league’s lowest-scoring team (103.6 PPG), while the Kings allow the most points per game (119.9) in NBA play.
- The Knicks have a -8-point scoring differential on the season (-0.2 per game). The Kings have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-185 total points, -6 per game).
- The Knicks points, rebounds and assists leader is Randle. He scores 23.3 points per game and adds 10.9 rebounds and 5.5 assists.
- Randle’s points prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 1.8 points lower than his season average of 23.3.
- Alec Burks hits 2.0 threes per game to lead the Knicks.
- Burks’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 2.0.
- Mitchell Robinson leads the team with 1.2 steals per game. Nerlens Noel collects 2.0 blocks a contest to pace New York.
- Noel’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
- Fox takes the top spot on the Kings scoring and assist lists, putting up 22.5 points and 7.1 assists per game.
- Fox’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 2.0 points less than his season average of 22.5.
- Richaun Holmes collects all of the boards and is the Sacramento leader in rebounds, getting 7.9 per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 2.1 lower than his season average of 22.6.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, averaging 3.7 treys per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Tyrese Haliburton is at the top of Sacramento’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Holmes leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.
- Haliburton’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals higher than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from