Karl-Anthony Towns leads the Minnesota Timberwolves (11-36) into a matchup with the New York Knicks (24-23) after putting up 31 points in a 112-107 loss to the Nets. The Timberwolves are underdogs in the matchup on Wednesday, March 31, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on MSG. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 31, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Knicks vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Knicks vs Timberwolves Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 31
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Ankle),
Derrick Rose: Day To Day (Ankle)
Josh Okogie: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
D’Angelo Russell: Out (Leg)
Knicks and Timberwolves Records ATS
- New York has a 28-19 record ATS this year.
- The Knicks are an even 2-2 against the spread this season when they are at least a 3.5-point favorite.
- Only 17 of 47 New York games this season (36.2%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Minnesota has an 18-27-2 record ATS this season.
- For the fifth time this season, the Timberwolves are at least a 3.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 2-2 against the spread.
- Minnesota and its opponents have often hit the over this season, doing so in 51.1% (24) of its 47 games played.
Head to Head
Julius Randle (25 points) led the Knicks past Towns (27 points) and the Timberwolves 103-99 in their most recent matchup on February 21, 2021. The Knicks were favored by 3 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 202 total points in the matchup went under the 217.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2021||Knicks||Knicks||-3||217.5||-153||127||Regular Season||103-99 NY|
- New York’s games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Wednesday’s matchup over/under (219 points) in 14 out of 47 opportunities (29.8% of matchups).
- In 63.8% of Minnesota’s games this season (30 of 47), the total points scored was more than Wednesday’s 219-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Knicks games is 209.4 points, 9.6 fewer than the over/under of 219 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.3 points separates the average total points bet in Timberwolves’ games (226.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (219 points).
- The Knicks’ average implied point total this season is 1.3 fewer points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (109.7 implied points on average compared to 111 implied points in this game).
- New York has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (111) 13 times.
- The 117.2-point average implied total on the season for the Timberwolves is 9.2 more points than the team’s 108-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Minnesota has scored more than this game’s implied total of 108 points 27 times.
- The Knicks are at the 28th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (104.9 PPG), while the Timberwolves allow the 28th-fewest points per game (117.1) in the league.
- The Knicks have put up just 16 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.3 per game), while the Timberwolves have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 373 total points, -7.9 per game).
- The Knicks points, rebounds and assists leader is Randle. He scores 23.0 points per game and adds 10.8 rebounds and 5.8 assists.
- Randle’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 37.5, 2.1 lower than his season average of 39.6.
- Reggie Bullock is the top three-point shooter for the Knicks, knocking down 2.0 per game.
- Bullock’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.5 shots greater than his season average of 2.0.
- New York’s steals leader is Mitchell Robinson, who grabs 1.2 per game. Nerlens Noel leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks a contest.
- Robinson’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 steals less than his season average of 1.2.
- Towns holds the top Timberwolves spot in two categories: scoring (24.1 points per game) and rebounding (10.5 rebounds per game).
- Towns’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 41.5, 2.6 greater than his season average of 38.9.
- Ricky Rubio holds the title of Minnesota assist leader, dishing out 6.9 assists per game this season.
- Rubio’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 4.1 greater than his season average of 18.4.
- Malik Beasley makes more threes per game than any other member of the Timberwolves, averaging 3.5 treys per game.
- Beasley’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Rubio is at the top of Minnesota’s steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and Towns leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.
- Towns’ blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from