The New York Knicks (11-12) aim to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (8-14) at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at AT&T Center. The Knicks (on the spread, on the moneyline) take on the Spurs on Tuesday at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in what follows reflect odds as of December 7, 2021 at 8:08 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Knicks vs Spurs Betting Odds
Knicks Vs. Spurs Player Props
Injury Report as of December 7
Devin Vassell: Out (Quad),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
|Knicks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Spurs Defense|
|106.5 (19)||Points/Gm||107.7 (19)|
|16.3 (21)||Possessions/Game||23.4 (20)|
|44.1 (24)||Field Goal %||45.7 (20)|
|36.1 (9)||3PT %||34.9 (16)|
|51.7 (20)||Effective FG %||52.6 (20)|
|55.1 (19)||True Shooting %||55.2 (14)|
|Spurs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Knicks Defense|
|107.5 (16)||Points/Gm||107.3 (17)|
|23.4 (11)||Possessions/Game||16.3 (9)|
|46.6 (5)||Field Goal %||43.7 (5)|
|34.6 (16)||3PT %||35.2 (19)|
|52 (17)||Effective FG %||51.3 (12)|
|54 (24)||True Shooting %||54.8 (11)|
Knicks and Spurs Betting Records
- New York has compiled a 9-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Knicks have covered the spread five times this season (5-9 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- A total of 10 out of New York’s 22 games this season have hit the over.
- San Antonio has put together a 13-9-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Spurs have an ATS record of 10-7.
- A total of 11 San Antonio games this season have gone over the point total.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks in points, rebounds and assists. He contributes 20.1 points per game while also adding 10 rebounds and 5.3 assists.
- Evan Fournier is the top three-point shooter for the Knicks, connecting on 2.7 per game.
- New York’s blocks leader is Mitchell Robinson, who averages 1.8 per game. Alec Burks leads the team averaging 1.2 steals an outing.
- Dejounte Murray has shown out this season to lead the Spurs in points (19 per game), rebounds (8.5 per game), and assists (8.5 per game).
- Devin Vassell leads the Spurs in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.8 made threes per game.
- Nobody on San Antonio grabs more steals than Murray (two per game) or blocks more shots than Derrick White (one per game).