The Houston Rockets (1-14) will try to end a nine-game road slide when they square off against the New York Knicks (8-7) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Madison Square Garden. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The Knicks () meet the Rockets ( to win) on Saturday at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 5:08 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Knicks vs Rockets Betting Odds
Knicks Vs. Rockets Player Props
Injury Report as of November 20
Taj Gibson: Out (Groin)
Kevin Porter Jr.: Out (Thigh)
|Knicks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rockets Defense|
|107.7 (15)||Points/Gm||112 (27)|
|12.2 (27)||Possessions/Game||12.8 (6)|
|44.4 (20)||Field Goal %||45.4 (19)|
|36.4 (6)||3PT %||32.6 (8)|
|52.3 (12)||Effective FG %||52.4 (19)|
|55.2 (15)||True Shooting %||55.7 (19)|
|Rockets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Knicks Defense|
|100.9 (28)||Points/Gm||107.1 (17)|
|12.8 (25)||Possessions/Game||12.2 (4)|
|42.7 (25)||Field Goal %||42.9 (2)|
|31.7 (27)||3PT %||35.5 (22)|
|49.2 (27)||Effective FG %||50.8 (9)|
|52.4 (28)||True Shooting %||54.2 (11)|
Knicks and Rockets Betting Records
- New York is 7-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Knicks have been favored by 12 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
- So far this season, six out of New York’s 15 games have gone over the point total.
- Houston is 5-8-2 ATS this year.
- The Rockets have been an underdog by 12 points or more this year twice, and failed to cover both times.
- In Houston’s 15 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total five times.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks in points, rebounds and assists. He puts up 19.8 points per game while tacking on 10 rebounds and five assists.
- Kemba Walker connects on 2.3 threes per game to lead the Knicks.
- Walker leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Mitchell Robinson collects 1.7 blocks an outing to pace New York.
- Christian Wood leads the team in both scoring (16.1 points per game) and rebounding (11.1 rebounds per game).
- The Houston leader in assists is Kevin Porter Jr. with five assists per game.
- Eric Gordon is tops from three-point range for the Rockets, knocking down 2.2 threes per game.
- Houston’s Alperen Sengun has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Wood is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.