The New Orleans Pelicans (16-28) will visit the New York Knicks (22-23) after losing five road games in a row. The Knicks (on the spread, to win) take on the Pelicans on Thursday at 7:30 PM ET on TNT. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
This article uses odds updated as of January 20, 2022 at 6:08 PM ET. Find all the current odds for this contest in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Knicks vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Knicks Vs. Pelicans Player Props
Injury Report as of January 20
Cam Reddish: Out (Ankle),
Nerlens Noel: Out (Knee),
Ryan Arcidiacono: Out (Ankle),
Derrick Rose: Out (Ankle)
Devonte’ Graham: Day To Day (Ankle),
Kira Lewis Jr.: Out For Season (Knee),
Zion Williamson: Out (Foot)
|Knicks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pelicans Defense|
|104.3 (27)||Points/Gm||110.1 (22)|
|18.9 (20)||Possessions/Game||21.8 (22)|
|43.8 (25)||Field Goal %||46.9 (26)|
|35.9 (9)||3PT %||37.3 (29)|
|51.4 (25)||Effective FG %||54.5 (28)|
|54.8 (22)||True Shooting %||57.8 (27)|
|Pelicans Offense||Stats (Rank)||Knicks Defense|
|105.5 (24)||Points/Gm||104.6 (5)|
|21.8 (9)||Possessions/Game||18.9 (11)|
|43.8 (25)||Field Goal %||43.9 (4)|
|33.7 (23)||3PT %||34.6 (15)|
|50.2 (26)||Effective FG %||51.4 (7)|
|54 (26)||True Shooting %||54.9 (9)|
Knicks and Pelicans Betting Records
- New York has compiled a 22-23-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Knicks have an ATS record of 8-6 when playing as at least 4-point favorites this season.
- New York and its opponents have combined to hit the over 19 out of 45 times this season.
- New Orleans has compiled a 19-24-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Pelicans have an ATS record of 10-16-1 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs this year.
- So far this season, 18 out of New Orleans’ 44 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Knicks defeated the Pelicans . RJ Barrett led the Knicks with 35 points, and Jonas Valanciunas paced the Pelicans with 27. The Pelicans covered the spread as 8.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 240 total points to go over the 213-point over/under.
- 10/30/2021 DNP – Pelicans: Brandon Ingram
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks in scoring (19.1 points per game), rebounding (10.1 per game) and assists (5.1 per game).
- The Knicks are led by Evan Fournier from beyond the arc. He hits 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- New York’s steals leader is Alec Burks, who averages 1.2 per game. Mitchell Robinson leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a contest.
- Brandon Ingram’s strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Pelicans scoring and assists leaderboards with 22.7 points per game and 5.2 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Valanciunas is the New Orleans leader with 12 per game.
- Devonte’ Graham makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pelicans, cashing in three treys per game.
- Herbert Jones is a defensive force for New Orleans, leading the team in both steals (1.4 per game) and blocks (one per game).