The New York Knicks (20-21) are favored () to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Orlando Magic (13-26) on Thursday, March 18 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 18, 2021, 12:05 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Knicks vs Magic Betting Odds
Knicks vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 18
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Hand),
Derrick Rose: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Immanuel Quickley: Day To Day (Ankle),
Austin Rivers: Out (Personal),
Elfrid Payton: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Aaron Gordon: Day To Day (Ankle),
James Ennis III: Out (Calf),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Terrence Ross: Day To Day (Knee),
Evan Fournier: Day To Day (Groin),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee)
Knicks and Magic Records ATS
- New York has a 24-17 record ATS this year.
- The Knicks have a winning record against the spread when favored by 5 points or more, going 1-0 this season.
- Only 16 of 41 New York games this season (39%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Orlando has an 18-20-1 record against the spread this season.
- When they play as at least a 5-point underdog, the Magic frequently outperform with a 3-0 record against the spread.
- 20 of Orlando’s 39 games (51.3%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
The Magic got a team-high 30 points out of Terrence Ross on the way to a 107-89 win against Julius Randle (25 points) and the Knicks in their most recent matchup on February 17, 2021. The Knicks were 3.5-point favorites in the game, but the Magic covered the spread in the loss. The teams scored 196 total points to fall short of the 209.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/17/2021||Knicks||Magic||-3.5||209.5||-154||129||Regular Season||107-89 ORL|
|1/18/2021||Magic||Knicks||-2||205||-129||107||Regular Season||91-84 NY|
- New York and its opponents have hit the over on Thursday’s 207.5 total in 24 out of 41 games (58.5%) this season.
- In 66.7% of Orlando’s games this season (26 of 39), the total points scored was higher than Thursday’s 207.5-point over/under.
- This season, the average total for Knicks games is 210.2 points, 2.7 more than the over/under of 207.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 8.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Magic’s games this season (216.3 points).
- The Knicks’ average implied point total this season is 3.8 more points than their implied total in Thursday’s game (109.8 implied points on average compared to 106 implied points in this game).
- This season, New York has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (106) 21 times.
- The Magic’s average implied point total on the season (112.1 points) is 11.1 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (101 points).
- Orlando has put up more than 101 points in 23 games on the season.
- The Knicks are at the 28th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (105.1 PPG), while the Magic allow the 15th-fewest points per game (111.7) in the league.
- The Knicks have been out-scored by two points this season (zero points per game on average), and opponents of the Magic have out-scored them by 277 more points on the year (7.1 per game).
- Randle leads the Knicks in scoring (23.0 points per game), rebounding (11.1 per game) and assisting (5.8 per game).
- Randle’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 23.5, 0.5 points higher than his season average of 23.0.
- Reggie Bullock connects on 1.9 threes per game to lead the Knicks.
- Bullock’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots higher than his season average of 1.9.
- New York’s steals leader is Mitchell Robinson, who averages 1.2 per game. Nerlens Noel leads the team averaging 2.0 blocks a game.
- Noel’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 2.0.
- Nikola Vucevic holds the top Magic spot in two categories: scoring (25.0 points per game) and rebounding (11.6 rebounds per game).
- Vucevic’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is posted at 11.5 boards, 0.1 rebounds lower than his season average of 11.6.
- The Orlando leader in assists is Markelle Fultz with 5.4 assists per game.
- Vucevic makes more threes per game than any other member of the Magic, averaging 2.7 treys per game.
- Vucevic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots lower than his season average of 2.7.
- Ross is at the top of Orlando’s steals hierarchy with 1.1 steals per game and Mohamed Bamba leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
- Ross’ steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals greater than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from