The Los Angeles Lakers (33-20) are underdogs against the New York Knicks (27-27) at Madison Square Garden on Monday, April 12. The game tips at 7:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA. The over/under for the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of April 11, 2021, 4:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Knicks vs Lakers Betting Odds
Knicks vs Lakers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 12
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Ankle),
John Henson: Out (Calf)
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
LeBron James: Out (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Out (Knee),
Wesley Matthews: Day To Day (Achilles),
Marc Gasol: Day To Day (Hamstring),
Kyle Kuzma: Day To Day (Calf)
Knicks and Lakers Records ATS
- New York is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 33-21.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Knicks are 6-4 against the spread this season.
- New York and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 35.2% of its games this season (19/54).
- Los Angeles holds a losing record ATS this season with 26 wins and 27 losses ATS.
- The Lakers only hold an 18-19 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 3-point underdog.
- 37.7% of Los Angeles’ 53 games this season have gone over the over/under.
- New York and its opponents have gone over Monday’s 206 total in 29 out of 54 games (53.7%) this year.
- 39 Los Angeles games this year (73.6% of its matchups) ended with a final point total higher than Monday’s over/under of 206 points.
- This season, the average total for Knicks games is 209.7 points, 3.7 more than the over/under of 206 points for this contest.
- Lakers’ games have a total points bet of 216 points this season, 10 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Knicks’ average implied point total this season is 4.5 more points than their implied total in Monday’s game (109.5 implied points on average compared to 105 implied points in this game).
- New York has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (105) 27 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Lakers (113.5) is 11.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (102).
- This season, Los Angeles has scored more than this game’s implied total of 102 points 39 times.
- The Knicks are at the 28th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (105.3 PPG), while the Lakers allow the second-fewest points per game (105.8) in the league.
- The Knicks have totaled a total of 52 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.9 per game), and the Lakers have out-scored opponents by 236 points on the season (4.4 more per game).
- The Knicks points, rebounds and assists leader is Julius Randle. He puts up 22.8 points per game and adds 10.7 rebounds and 6.0 assists.
- Randle’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 9.5 rebounds, 1.2 rebounds lower than his season average of 10.7.
- Reggie Bullock is the top three-point shooter for the Knicks, connecting on 2.2 per game.
- Bullock’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots higher than his season average of 2.2.
- New York’s steals leader is Mitchell Robinson, who averages 1.2 per game. Nerlens Noel leads the team averaging 2.1 blocks a contest.
- Noel’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 blocks higher than his season average of 2.1.
- The Lakers go-to guy, LeBron James, leads the team in both scoring (25.4 points per game) and assists (7.9 assists per game).
- James’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 40.5, 0.6 lower than his season average of 41.1.
- Andre Drummond’s 12.9 rebounds per game paces Los Angeles’ rebounding effort. He also adds 17.0 points per game.
- Drummond’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 18.5, 13.9 lower than his season average of 32.4.
- James makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lakers, averaging 2.4 treys per game.
- James’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 2.4.
- Nobody on Los Angeles grabs more steals than Drummond (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Anthony Davis (1.8 per game).
- Davis’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks lower than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from