Kirk Cousins Week 9 Player Props
Cousins’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Cousins has thrown for an average of 233.6 yards per game during the 2020 season, 8.9 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In five of seven games this season (71.4%), Cousins has thrown for more than 242.5 yards.
- The Lions are the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 267.0 yards per game through the air.
- Cousins’ average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 259.6. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 26.0 yards per game.
- Cousins has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (259.6 passing yards) in only 28.6% of his games (two out of seven matchups).
- Cousins has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of seven times (42.9%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Cousins has averaged 1.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Cousins has not carried the ball more than 2.5 times in a game through seven outings this year.
- Cousins’ season-long average over/under is 1.8 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Cousins took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just three of seven games this year (42.9% of his chances).
- Cousins’ average prop bet for rushing attempts is 1.8. He’s gone over that total in just three of seven games (42.9%).
- Lions opponents average 30.4 rushing attempts per game, the fifth-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Kirk Cousins or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.